Saphir Médaille d'Or Cordovan Shoe Cream, 75ml.
Saphir Médaille d'Or Cordovan cream is specially developed for Cordovan leather (horse leather). Cordovan leather cannot be treated with shoe polish meant for calfskin leather because it contains a higher amount of solvents. Treating Cordovan leather with solvent rich polishes can cause the leather to dry out and crack over time. Hence Saphir Médaille d'Or cordovan cream was made. Together with Horween leather Co. Saphir has made the perfect balanced cream for your Cordovan leather shoes ensuring they get the best suited care. For nourishing, recolouring and waterproofing your shoes. Available in four different colours.
The best way to use this cream is to apply it with a polish applicator cloth
Saphir shoe creams and shoe waxes are available in a range of different colours so you can take care of almost any colour shoes. For colour advice and a complete overview of all available colours by Saphir and Saphir Médaille d'Or you can check our Saphir colour guide.
Does best: Nourish and preserve cordovan leather
Also great at: Recolouring cordovan leather
Most used for: Cordovan leather
Combine with: Pate de Luxe shoe wax, Saddle soap
How to use
Saphir Médaille d'Or Cordovan shoe cream is best applied with an applicator brush or applicator cloth. Cordovan cream contains only a fraction of the amount of turpentine of normal shoe cream and is therefore very suitable for Cordovan shoes.
To optimally treat your shoes with Cordovan cream you need:
• Saphir Médaille d'Or Cordovan shoe cream
• Applicator cloth / Applicator brush
• Polishing Brush
1. Lubricate the shoe with an applicator brush or applicator cloth. Do this in small circular motions. This way you massage the cream completely into the leather.
2. Let the cream soak into the shoes for 5 minutes.
3. To make the shoes shine, you need to polish them with a polishing brush. We recommend that you do this with a 100% horse hair brush.