Oiled Leather cream
Saphir Médaille d'Or oiled leather cream 75ml.
This neatsfoot oil-based cream is perfect to condition, waterproof and recolour oiled leather types such as chromexcel and other oily leather types used often by boot brands such as Red Wing and Wolverine. The cream also does a great job at restoring the matte silky looks of your boots since most other shoe care products contain a form of wax to create shine. This cream is available in 4 different colours.
Saphir shoe creams and shoe waxes are available in a range of different colours so you can take care of almost any colour shoes. For colour advice and a complete overview of all available colours by Saphir and Saphir Médaille d'Or you can check our Saphir colour guide.
Does best: Nourish and preserve oil tanned leather (chromexcel)
Also great at: Recolouring oil tanned leather (chromexcel)
Most used for: Oiled leather types such as Red Wings, Wolverine 1000 Mile boots etc.
Combine with: A good horsehair brush and cotton cloth
How to use
Saphir Oiled Leather Cream is a cleansing and caring cream that is easy to apply with a cotton cloth.
To optimally treat your shoes with Oiled Leather Cream you need:
• Saphir Oiled Leather Cream
• Saphir Leather Soap (optional)
1. Clean the shoes with a slightly damp cloth or leather soap when the shoes are very dirty
2. Apply the Oiled leather cream with a cotton cloth and massage the cream into the leather
3. Leave the cream on for about 10-15 minutes. It is not necessary to polish the shoes after applying the cream. If there are some remnants of cream visible, you can brush them off with a brush.