Pommadier shoe cream sample
Please noteThis product is a service item and can therefore only be shipped when ordered with other products.
Saphir Médaille d'Or shoe cream, Pommadier sample.
This Pommadier shoe cream is 100% natural care for your leather shoes. The cream contains animal oils, shea butter, beeswax and seven other nourishing types of wax. Due to the natural formula, the cream not only forms a protective layer on the shoe, but the cream also absorbs immediately. This protects the shoe from the inside.
Pommadier shoe cream is available in different colours. With these small packages, you can easily and efficiently determine which colour best suits your shoes. Do not forget to order a practical colour chart so that you can determine which colour you need for your shoes.
The products of Saphir Médaille d'Or are available in different colours, so you can optimally maintain all your shoes. For a complete overview of all colours, see our Saphir Médaille d'Or colour guide.
How to use
Saphir Médaille d'Or Pommadier shoe cream is best applied with an applicator brush or applicator cloth.
To treat your shoes optimally with Pommadier you need:
• Saphir Médaille D'Or Pommadier shoe cream
• Applicator Cloth
• Rubbing Brush / Polishing Brush
1. Lubricate the shoe using an applicator brush or applicator cloth. Do this in small circular motions. This way you massage the cream completely into the leather.
2. Allow the cream to soak into the leather for 5 minutes
3. To make the shoes shine, you need to polish them with a polishing brush. For the best result, we advise you to do this with a brush made of 100% horse hair