Vegetable tanned leather cream
Saphir Médaille d'Or vegetable tanned leather cream 75ml
This cream has been specifically developed for cleaning and nourishing vegetable-tanned leather without altering its unique appearance. Vegetable-tanned leather is tanned using natural tanning agents such as oak bark and chestnut bark, resulting in a distinctive look. The cream is richer in nutrients than, for example, the Medaille d'Or Nappa cream and contains beeswax, carnauba wax, lanolin, and montan wax.
If you are looking for a cream that will provide optimal care for your vegetable-tanned leather products, then this cream is the right choice.
Does best: Condition and preserve vegetable tanned leather
Also great at: -
Most used for: Vegetable tanned leather
Combine with: -
How to use
Saphir Médaille d'Or vegetable tanned leather cream shoe polishing cream is best applied using an applicator brush or cloth.
To treat your shoes with vegetable tanned leather cream you need:
• Saphir Medaille d'Or vegetable tanned leather cream
• Applicator cloth
• Applicator brush / Shine brush
1. Apply the shoe cream using either an applicator brush or applicator cloth. (As an alternative for the applicator cloth you can use an old t-shirt. As long as it's 100% cotton). Using small rotational motions, massage the cream into the leather. (TIP. Start with a small amount of cream polish. You don't need much)
2. Let the cream soak into the leather for at least 10 minutes
3. To remove excess cream give your shoes a quick brush using the shine brush.