Vernis Rife patent leather shoe care
Vernis Rife by Saphir (100ml) is the perfect care product for patent leather. It cleans and shines patent leather shoes. Patent leather is a natural leather coated in a synthetic high gloss finish. Therefore, this leather type cannot be treated with traditional oil and wax based products. Scratches on patent leather cannot be repaired using coloured wax or shoe cream.
Available in black or neutral.
Does best: Cleaning patent leather
Also great at: Mildly restoring black patent shoes
Most used for: Patent leather shoes
Combine with: A shoe shine cloth
How to use
Vernis Rife is a cleansing and caring liquid that is easy to apply with a cotton cloth. The black coloured Vernis Rife is also very suitable for the repair of scratches and cracks in the paint layer. This of course applies when applied to black coloured patent leather shoes.
To treat your shoes optimally with Vernis Rife you need:
• Saphir Varnish Rife
1. Clean the patent leather shoes with a slightly damp cloth.
2. Apply the Venis Rife generously with the supplied cotton cloth.
3. Try not to skip spots. Let the shoes dry.
4. There will be a white cast on the shoes. Don't be alarmed this is normal.
5. After drying, polish the Vernis Rife with the dry part of the cotton cloth. The result will be immediately visible. Your patent leather shoes will shine again!