Pâte de Luxe shoe wax 50ml
Saphir Pate de luxe shoe wax 50ml
With this wonderful shoe wax from the basic line of Saphir products you give your shoes a wonderful shine. Not only that, the natural beeswax also protects your leather shoes against dirt and moisture. This wax is available in different colours to match with the colour of your shoes. This wax combines great with Saphir's Crème Surfine for a complete shoe care routine.
Saphir shoe creams and shoe waxes are available in a range of different colours so you can take care of almost any colour shoes. For colour advice and a complete overview of all available colours by Saphir and Saphir Médaille d'Or you can check our Saphir colour guide.
Does best: Creating shine
Also great at: Protecting
Most used for: Most smooth leather types, shoes
Combine with: Lotion or Renovateur; and Pommadier
How to use
Pate de Luxe shoe polishing wax is best applied using a cotton cloth. (TIP. Don't use too much shoe polish at once. When it comes to shoe polish, we like to say less is more.) Apply small amounts and then shine with a brush. Repeat these steps until you are satisfied with the results.
To treat your shoes with Pate de Luxe polishing wax you need:
• Applicator cloth
• Polishing cloth
• Polishing brush
• (Optional) Polishing glove
1. Apply the wax by dripping some water ( ± 2 drips) and rubbing the wax together with the water onto the nose of the shoe
2. After applying the wax, brush the wax with a shine brush and optionally continue with a cloth for a high gloss effect. When shining with a brush try to make short, quick and small strokes to create more heat and get a better shine result.
3. (optional) For even better results use a polishing glove instead of a polishing cloth
4. If you want a mirror shine repeat steps 1 through 3 and only shine your shoes using a polishing cloth or polishing glove. Repeat these steps until you get a nice high-gloss shine.