Saphir Médaille d'Or Renovateur, 75ml.
Colourless renovating cream. This cream is perfect to restore your leather shoes or other goods. We advise you to first use Renovateur to condition and gently clean the leather. Renovateur also prepares the leather for the shoe cream you apply afterwards. Renovateur dilates the pores of the leather making it easier for the cream to penetrate the leather.
Read more about Saphir Médaille d'Or Renovateur.
A genuine neutral beauty product for smooth leathers: shoes, leather bags, leather jackets etc.
Lotion or Renovateur?
Don't know which to pick? We often explain the difference between the two by explaining how we would use them. Saphir Lotion is a great multipurpose cleaner and conditioner for everyday use. The Lotion is less rich in oils and waxes and therefore you can use it more often than Saphir Renovateur. The lotion is also better suited to treat larger surfaces of leather than Renovateur is. So besides shoes, Lotion is also great for treating furniture, car interiors, leather bags and leather jackets. Renovateur on the other hand is richer in nourishing ingrediënts than Lotion. You want to use Renovateur once a week at a maximum to prevent oversaturating the leather with oils. Are you looking for the best conditioning for your shoes? Then pick Renovateur. If you are looking for a more practical multipurpose conditioner then pick Lotion.
Does best: Conditioning / Renovating leather
Also great at: Gentle weekly cleaning
Most used for: Most smooth leather types, shoes
Combine with: Pommadier, Pate de Luxe or Mirror Gloss
How to use
Saphir Renovateur shoe polishing cream is best applied using an applicator brush or cloth.
To treat your shoes with Renovateur cream you need:
• Saphir Medaille d'Or Renovateur cream shoe polish
• Applicator cloth
• Applicator brush / Shine brush
1. Apply the shoe cream using either an applicator brush or applicator cloth. (As an alternative for the applicator cloth you can use an old t-shirt. As long as it's 100% cotton). Using small rotational motions, massage the cream into the leather. (TIP. Start with a small amount of cream polish. You don't need much)
2. Let the cream soak into the leather for at least 10 minutes
3. To remove excess cream give your shoes a quick brush using the shine brush.