Pommadier shoe cream
Saphir Médaille d'Or Pommadier shoe cream, 75ml:
The Pommadier cream shoe polish is enriched with animal (beeswax) and vegetal wax. This very elaborate formula contains 7 different waxes, all of which are chosen for their nourishing, softening and shining qualities. For nourishing, recolouring and waterproofing your shoes. With so many qualities Pommadier forms the core component of a good shoe shine.
The best way to use this cream is to apply it with a polish applicator cloth.
Also available in handy 5ml samples if you don't know which colour to choose.
Saphir shoe creams and shoe waxes are available in a range of different colours so you can take care of almost any colour shoes. For colour advice and a complete overview of all available colours by Saphir and Saphir Médaille d'Or you can check our Saphir colour guide.
Does best: Recolouring, matte shine
Also great at: Nourishing, protecting
Most used for: Most smooth leather types, shoes
Combine with: Lotion or Renovateur and Pate de Luxe or Mirror Gloss
How to use
Saphir Pommadier shoe polishing cream is best applied using an applicator brush or cloth.
To treat your shoes with Pommadier cream you need:
• Saphir Medaille D'Or Pommadier cream shoe polish
• Applicator cloth
• Shine brush / Applicator brush
1. Apply the shoe cream using either an applicator brush or applicator cloth. (As an alternative for the applicator cloth you can use an old t-shirt. As long as it's 100% cotton). Using small rotational motions, massage the cream into the leather. (TIP. Start with a small amount of cream polish. You don't need much)
2. Let the cream soak into the leather for 5 minutes
3. Shine your shoes using a shine brush. Try to make short, quick and small strokes to create more heat and get a better shine result