Natural protector spray
Natural waterproofing spray for suède, nubuck and textiles.
This environmentally friendly protector spray from Saphir Médaille d'Or is perfect for keeping your leather, suède and nubuck shoes well protected against dirt and water. The spray is also suitable for textiles. The spray is waterbased, and free from any solvents or gasses. The bottle is designed to keep a constant steady flow while pressing the top button just like you would expect from any other spray. Because this spray does not contain any flammable gasses it can be shipped worldwide.
How to use
Saphir Médaille d'Or Natural Protector Spray is a handy spray that you can easily apply to your suede shoes. The spray has a protective function against rain and dirt. When spraying the shoes, make sure that you keep the spray about 15 centimeters from the shoes. Spray the shoes in such a way that they discolour slightly.
For optimal treatment with Saphir Médaille d'Or Super Invulner you need:
• Saphir Médaille d'Or Natural Protector Spray
• (optional) Saphir Médaille d'Or Crêpe brush
1. Spray the shoes completely with Saphir Médaille d'Or Natural Protector Spray. Keep the spray about 15 cm away from the shoes while spraying for an even spread.
2. Let the shoes dry with the spray for 2-3 hours
3. (optional) Lightly roughen the suede with a Crepe brush so that it regains its natural look